UPDATED OCT 22, 2021 – Please note that as of September 1st, as per government public health regulations, Centaur Theatre is required by law to comply with the vaccination passport rollout. All patrons and staff are required to show proof of double vaccination, either through the through government approved app or a printed hardcopy, and a photo ID to gain access to the building.
Welcome to Centaur’s 53rd Season – Go Live @ Centaur
We know you are as thrilled as we are to be back in the theatre. The health and safety of everyone is our top priority. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation respecting these government-regulated safeguards:
- All staff and patrons must have proof of double vaccination, either with the government approved app or a printed hardcopy, as well as a photo ID to access the building
- Patrons coming from outside Quebec must contact the Box Office to confirm the photo ID and acceptable double vaccination documentation they will need to gain access to the building
- Procedural masks must be worn at all times in the building. ONLY the actors will be allowed to be unmasked while performing, as per recent government protocols
- Hand sanitization is required at the entrance
- Please respect social distancing at all times, whether in the auditorium, lobby or public restrooms
Both Centaur venues will operate at a reduced capacity to allow for 1 metre socially distanced seating.
Centaur has upgraded the ventilation system in both the theatres and public areas and a frequent sanitization routine of all public areas is in place.