Please note that as of September 1st, as per government public health regulations, Centaur Theatre is required by law to comply with the planned vaccination passport rollout. Patrons and staff will be required to show proof of double vaccination through government approved app and photo ID prior to entering the building.
Welcome to Centaur’s 53rd Season – Go Live @Centaur
We know you are as thrilled as we are to be back in the theatre.
The health and safety of everyone is our top priority.
We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation respecting these government regulated safeguards:
- mandatory proof of double vaccination through Government approved application
- respect of social distancing at all time
- staggered arrival and departures – please follow instructions provided by our ushers
- socially distanced seating
- frequent routine sanitation of the theatre and public area
- hand sanitization
- mandatory masks and distribution of procedure masks at entrance
- verbal screening at entrance to confirm those entering the building are symptom-free
Centaur has also upgraded the ventilation system in both the theatre and public area.
Only the actors will be allowed to not wear masks, however a medical professional is visiting every 3 days to administer tests to confirm they are remaining Covid-free.
The Centaur 1 venue has a total capacity of 241 but will only seat 36 patrons per show. When purchasing tickets, you will be assigned specific arrival times to allow the safe flow of traffic as you make your way to your seat.